Restore deleted files

Restore deleted file

In this article I will discuss how to restore files that have been deleted. It may have many articles that discuss this but this may also be useful for you. To restore files that have been deleted we have to use the software, there are many software that can be used include :
  • Recover My File
  • Diskdigger
  • Recuva
  • DiskGenius
  • Etc.
 Of the various software above I prefer "Recover My File" because this software is more accurate with his search in the appeal with other software. "Recover My Files" has many version, I suggest you to download the latest version, because the old version was very slow at all in the search. Below I have prepared a link to download. This software is able to restore from any storage media.
For example: (hard drive, flash, memory card, etc.)

If you want to run it turning off your anti-virus, because (crack) is considered WORM. If the program was deleted by anti-virus, you only need to copy again.